Surcharge , Returns And Warranty
Re: Surcharge Policy / Returns / Warranty Claims & Workshop
When you purchase diesel fuel injectors & pumps from TT Automotive, please be aware that we have a “surcharge” policy in place. We add this surcharge alongside your purchase, when you return your old units this surcharge will then be credited/refunded in full, on the condition you comply with the policy set out below:
- All old units must be returned to us within 30 days of invoice / receipt date. (Or in line with your current payment terms)
- All units returned must be like for like and in serviceable condition (i.e. unit must be complete with all parts attached and no physical damage to either injectors or pumps). Please ensure you include details of what you have sent and what it is for? i.e. core return workshop job etc.
- PUMPS MUST BE DRAINED of fuel and placed in a plastic bag.
- Please ensure sufficient packaging is used in parcels, especially those which are arriving for workshop repair, as it is YOUR responsibility for the units to be protected such that they arrive in the condition they were originally sent. Please also note that boxes should not be overloaded.
- Failure to comply may result in the unit(s) being rejected or only part of the surcharge being credited or refunded.
RETURNS –All good stock returns MUST be in the original packaging & box, the items must be unused and in saleable condition.
WARRANTY PRODUCT – Warranty product will not be processed unless the relevant information is provided. It is therefore in your own interest to do this. Please view our warranty policy HERE
If you require any further information about any of the above or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email or via our website using the following details:
For Core Returns/UPS Label request please email- – Email – email@example.com
N.B Overseas customers are responsible for returning their own goods.
Your cooperation is very much appreciated. Thank you.